Tuesday, July 17, 2018

GAETI 2018
TUESDAY

Today we worked with Dr. Lee with the Adobe Spark program to begin developing our videos for our final projects.  We also had a presentation from Ms. Stephanie Agnew on protocol to be used in developing a presentation for an audience. She also told us about new facilities the library has, such as a Virtual Reality lab. I asked her if I could set up a time to bring over my students in STEM. She was very helpful.  After lunch, Mr. LaFoe gave a presentation on 3-D printing at the MSU Library. He spoke on the different types of printers and what the library has available for student use. We then worked with Mrs. Latham on our tile project. We painted our display boards with gesso and chose our design for her to print for us. We will trace the design on our boards tomorrow, I think. Dr. Lee then went over basic webpage design protocol with us. I am glad to have the refresher course on this. Lashonda and Flo and I have to work on our song project this afternoon. Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment