Friday, July 20, 2018

GAETI 2018
FRIDAY

I cannot believe how fast this week has went by for GAETI participants! We have had so much fun! Thanks so much to Dr. Bracey, Mrs. Latham, and Dr. Lee for all of your  hard work and encouragement. Today we heard from Jillian Smart and her explanation of growth mindset and the necessity of encouraging our students to a more positive attitude toward education as well as other aspects of life. I truly enjoyed her take on the whole concept of promoting and modeling positive thinking and active choice in how we approach life at all levels.

We have to thank Dr. Bracey's department head for lunch!

We had a hilarious time with the presentations of our songs for GAETI, and I have to admit that I cannot wait to blackmail Jason when we get back to school! Look for his video on YouTube at some point!

Again, I  hope that we get to meet again in another instute!

No comments:

Post a Comment